Sunday, April 4, 2010

MARKET SUNDAY




MEET THE VENDOR

World Flavors Spices and Teas

Every Sunday means stocking up at the Farmer's Market (usually Columbus for me). After going a few weekends in a row, the farmers and vendors have become friendly faces ready with my usuals. Starting today, Sunday posts will be titled Market Sunday, rotating between "Meet The Vendor" and "The Find."
Opening "Meet The Vendor" for I CULTIVATE is my good friend Francois of the Paris-based World Flavors Spices and Teas, the most aromatic booth at the 77th st Market. Francois, a charming young French-Algerian, runs the company with his older brother Michael, and will gladly advise you on all your ailments with a cheerful "oui, oui!" Today, he recommends the "digestion" blend and rosebuds for my, eh em, state. I also pick up 25g of pure lavender, white cherry tea, and my absolute favorite tea, mayan secret. Find out more about Francois and his lovely company here.


mmmm, lavender

1 comment: