Friday, April 16, 2010

HOLY BOK CHOY

I for some reason decided that bok choy might be a good idea for dinner the other night. Hoh my God, was I right. Probably the easiest, quickest, and most delicious decision I've ever made.

Bok Choy with Pine Nuts and Olive Oil
Step one: boil water
Step two: place bok choy in steam basket
Step three: steam for two minutes (literally. two. minutes.)
Step four: drizzle and sprinkle and done.

Side note: Tried the veggie plate containing bok choy at Josie's restaurant (right downstairs from my apt, who knew?) and was equally amazed.

Side side note: Cut the bottom tip off bok choy to make a very pretty flower stamp. This also works with other lettuce and cabbage heads. A very brilliant 5 year old taught me this.


the very brilliant 5 year old

No comments:

Post a Comment